| by admin | No comments

Why I was born with congenital chest surgery, and now I want to be able to do it

I was diagnosed with congenitital heart syndrome and had to have an operation to fix it.

The procedure I had to go through was for my left chest.

The doctors at the hospital told me that the procedure would take up to 12 hours and it would take me two months to recover.

They said that my family was going to be unable to care for me during that time and that I was going on medication that I could have gotten from a pharmacy.

My parents had to be taken to the hospital.

It took me two weeks to get through the operation and then I had my heart valve fixed.

I didn’t know what to expect, but I was happy that I had a heart valve.

When I had surgery I got some relief, but when I got home I found out that I couldn’t go back to work.

My family members were very upset.

I was just glad that I did not have to go to work for a while.

I had the surgery at a heart hospital, but the procedure was performed by a private company.

I had an appointment with the surgeon, but he told me the operation would take two weeks.

When the surgeon came in the day before, I was in the operating room, and he told the surgeon that I needed a pacemaker because I was getting too much blood flow and was not being able to pump enough oxygen to my heart.

The surgeon said that they were going to send a technician to the operating theatre the next day and that the technician would have to bring a syringe to put in my lungs and pump oxygen into my heart so that I would be able have a heart surgery again.

So I waited until the day after that, because my father would be going out and he would not be able afford to go out with me and pay for a taxi to go back home.

I could not have my father there because I couldnt afford the surgery.

When my father was gone, I went to the surgeon and I asked him if the procedure had worked.

He said that it had, and then he told my parents that they would have a hearing the next week.

The hearing took place the next Monday and it was the hearing where they said that I should have had surgery because the surgery was going in too fast.

The surgery had to wait two weeks for me to be back home, and it took me four weeks to recover from the surgery because I had blood flow problems.

The hospital said that there was a good chance that I’d have a bad reaction to the medication that they put in me, and I needed to be in the hospital for two weeks and then they would put a monitor in my heart and pump my blood back into my lungs so that it would not affect my ability to work and be able go back at work.

I was in and out of the hospital two months before the hearing because I couldn´t work and I was on medication for it.

So, my parents had me stay in the ICU for two months and they put a lot of pressure on me to come home and see them, but after two months, I just couldnt get back to the house and be home for the holidays because I wasn’t able to go home and pay my mortgage.

I went into the hospital, and the doctor told me I had had an accident and was in need of surgery.

I asked why he did not send a specialist because I knew that the surgeon would have done it and the surgery would be done in two weeks instead of three months, and they told me it was because they were doing the surgery in an ICU, and there was no one in the intensive care unit at the time.

They told me they were putting in a specialist.

So the surgery wasn´t done in an intensive care room.

I ended up being in a unit in the NICU for a month and then when the hearing came back the next morning, the hearing was still on the same day, and all of the doctors were telling me that I shouldn´t have had the operation because I needed surgery.

I went back to school and my teacher told me how much I had struggled to get back into school.

The first year I had graduated, I could get to the library for about a half hour every day and I had no problems at all.

I thought that I still had a lot to learn.

So then one day, I got to the principal´s office and he was giving me a lecture on how to get into the classroom, and as I was leaving the classroom with my mother, he said to me, “Why did you want to go into a classroom?

What do you want with your life?”

I told him that I just wanted to have a normal life, and that when I was old enough to go see a psychologist, I would go back and tell him what I had done and what I