| by admin | No comments

How a cauterization surgery helped me stop the pain that has been plaguing me for over a decade

A cauterizing surgery has saved my life.

It saved my wife from a fatal stroke and made me more productive and happy.

But it was also an act of courage that helped save countless others.

A lot of people have said to me, ‘You’ve done it, you’ve done the right thing.

What can you tell me?’

My answer is simple: I don’t know.

All I know is that I have done the best I can.

I went to the hospital in 2009 and was in a coma for five months, suffering from acute respiratory distress syndrome, or ARDS.

At the time, I had been living in a house in a rural area of Kolkata and had to take care of my wife and my three children.

My family was in the process of moving to a larger house in Mumbai.

I had a small apartment in my home city and had no other place to live.

In the weeks before my surgery, I tried to take a walk to the nearest temple.

After taking a break, I was asked by a relative to go to a nearby temple.

I went there, thinking it would be a peaceful place for a short time.

I came to the temple and saw a man who was bleeding from a cut on his chest.

When I asked him why he was bleeding, he told me he had been in a car accident.

My heart dropped.

I didn’t know what to do.

I couldn’t go to the doctors and ask them what to expect.

My husband and I were in a difficult situation.

He had a job, and we were struggling to pay our rent.

My parents were struggling too.

My husband also had a problem with his health and needed treatment, but I was too busy with work to care.

I didn’t want to go.

I thought it was the right decision to leave him, but it was too late.

I was told that the doctors would need to perform surgery.

I got in the car and headed towards the hospital.

I could have gone home, but we had to get surgery done.

I have not been able to tell my wife, my children or my family what I had done.

They have not come to know.

It has left a deep, permanent scar on my family.

The scar is still there.

I had to wait months for the surgery to begin.

The first thing I had to do was get the stitches out of my chest.

The next thing was to get the blood flowing into my abdomen.

I also had to go for my first blood transfusion, and it was a miracle that my wife was able to recover after five months.

When we were told I had survived, my wife started crying.

I tried so hard to explain the circumstances of my death, but all I could manage was ‘I can’t say much.

You should know that I am very proud of my husband.’

She did not believe me.

I felt like an outsider, but she could not believe it.

I did not know what was going on in my head at the time.

It took me years to fully recover.

It was not until I met a friend who was a surgeon that I knew that my husband’s death was the result of an ARDS-related heart condition.

It is true that I had lost my husband to an ARES-related cardiac condition, but this did not mean that I was at the mercy of a disease that is not well understood.

The surgery I had planned was simple and straightforward.

I wanted to do a laparoscopic incision, where I would put a tube of metal and a plastic band around my heart.

I would have had to remove the band and have a caudal artery put into my artery, which would then be tied up with a plastic ring.

I knew I had the right surgeon.

I told him to take my heart and insert it in my artery.

I then called my mother to come pick me up and take me to the surgery room.

I needed to go into shock because I was still in a deep coma.

But I felt calm, relaxed and at peace.

My life was saved.

The operation went very well, and I had two years of hospital stay.

I managed to get out of a deep depression.

I became a strong person and a better husband.

I remember the last time I saw my wife.

She was in tears and said that I did the right things by keeping her alive.

I thanked her and promised to try to live a good life for her.

The last time she saw me was when she came to me with the news that I would be getting my own family.

I can only imagine what it was like to have a father figure like this.

My wife is still alive.

She is still the same person.

I am sure that my daughter will have a great future.

I don, however, wish that my life could be a little more peaceful. I